Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Nortons GoBack and Hyper Threading?

Nortons GoBack and Hyper Threading?

Martineau Gauda

Hi,

Got the full version of Norton GoBack. 3.0. In the pre install read me it
makes reference to incompatibility with multiple processor systems. There
is not specific mention of hyper treading which uses virtual multiple
processors.

Anyone with any experience with using Norton GoBack with Hyper threading
enabled. I am also using a single SATA drive (no RAID) on ASUS P4C800-E,
2.8Gig P4

Thanks

Martineau Gauda

50 STOP BSOD Error with Goback and external hd shum Computer Support 1 12-27-2004 04:02 AM
GoBack and XP Chris Computer Support 6 03-01-2004 08:45 PM
norton goback and antivirus detect carver Computer Support 1 02-12-2004 02:23 AM
Does anyone have GoBack and also watch The West Wing? Chris Computer Support 0 11-02-2003 09:10 PM
Re: GoBack 3.0 Scribner Computer Support 0 08-16-2003 05:56 AM

Advertisments