Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to un-hide a folder?

How to un-hide a folder?

Bill

I hid a folder in Windows XP, and I am not quite sure how to unhide it.

Thanks

Duane Arnold

"Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:XFpKb.33948$Dp5.14401
@fe3.columbus.rr.com:

> I hid a folder in Windows XP, and I am not quite sure how to unhide it.
>
> Thanks

Right-click on the Start Button/Explorer Tools (at the Top) Folder
Options/View and you should see the HIDE/UnHide options.

Duane

adam adam is offline
Junior Member

The easiest way to unhide the folder has been address on following URL :-

yoursystemadmins.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58

When you can unhide it from dos prompt, why to edit registrar settings.

Thanks,
Amit