Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Curious World Map: where can I download it?

Curious World Map: where can I download it?

Adriano

Hi,
I have just known Curious World Map is an easy software to make
3D maps. Is there a web site where can I download it, also a Trial
version?
Otherwise could you suggest me some other similar and simple program?
thanks

bye Adriano

Chet

Have you fully investigated their website at
http://www.curious-software.com/index.html. It appears that they have
ordering info there.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...