Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Email question

Email question

Rockman59

I sometimes get attachments to emails that are jpegs and won't open
properly. When I click on the attachment a box with a red 'x" in the corner
opens. But no pic shows up. Most of my jpeg attachments open fine....so
what's up with the box with the red 'x'?

jasonr@christech

Are you using MS Office Outlook or regular Outlook Express?

--
Christech Company
"Quality computer repair on the go"!

REMOVE NOSPAM FROM EMAIL IF