Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Purchasing HW & SW

Purchasing HW & SW

mcp6453

I used to purchase a LOT from PCConnection when they had their awesome
overnight shipping arrangement with Airborne (everything overnight for
$5). Not only have their shipping rates increased significantly, but
their prices are not even attractive, compared with buy.com or
newegg.com. However, I remember some company emulating the everything
overnight plan, but I can't find them or remember who they are. Anybody?

jasonr@christech

Not sure ,but I will give you a couple of links we use for computer parts
that we have been satisfied with.

http://www.compgeeks.com/

http://www.jdr.com/ <----been in the buisness since 1979

http://www.cyberguys.com/

Good Luck! =)
--
Christech Company
"Quality computer repair on the go"!

REMOVE NOSPAM FROM EMAIL IF
SENDING A EMAIL TO THIS ADDRESS
"mcp6453" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I used to purchase a LOT from PCConnection when they had their awesome
> overnight shipping arrangement with Airborne (everything overnight for
> $5). Not only have their shipping rates increased significantly, but
> their prices are not even attractive, compared with buy.com or
> newegg.com. However, I remember some company emulating the everything
> overnight plan, but I can't find them or remember who they are. Anybody?

Purchasing Windows Server 2003 James Microsoft Certification 2 08-23-2004 04:06 PM
Purchasing IOS license Steve Wolfe Cisco 7 12-12-2003 04:33 PM
Discount Code: good for purchasing CISSP CBT Gyanez MCSE 1 11-10-2003 08:57 AM
Purchasing VS.NET on eBay John MCSD 2 09-24-2003 02:33 AM
Purchasing IP+ option Aaron Dhiman Cisco 0 07-14-2003 07:34 PM

Advertisments