Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Quicken

Quicken

Simon Peacock

Approx 8 years ago I bought Quicken for Windows version 4.0 (UK) which has
worked fine ever since. I have recently reinstalled it on Windows XP Home
platform where it runs perfectly well apart from the fact that it contiues
to prompt me to re-register the product and threatens to stop working if I
don't within the next 'x' openings. Any suggestions other than giving Intuit
more of my money for the latest version?

Wizard

Re-register it.

Simon Peacock wrote:

> Approx 8 years ago I bought Quicken for Windows version 4.0 (UK) which has
> worked fine ever since. I have recently reinstalled it on Windows XP Home
> platform where it runs perfectly well apart from the fact that it contiues
> to prompt me to re-register the product and threatens to stop working if I
> don't within the next 'x' openings. Any suggestions other than giving Intuit
> more of my money for the latest version?

Thor

call intuit, and see if they have your prior registration on file, and they
shouldn't have a problem re-registering your software.

news:bt17p4$omq$(E-Mail Removed)...

Quicken again Mike X Computer Support 3 05-03-2004 03:45 AM
Quicken quotes Mike X Computer Support 4 05-03-2004 12:09 AM
quicken conversion ken Computer Support 1 04-11-2004 07:52 AM
Quicken vs Quickbooks Fileseeker Computer Support 2 04-01-2004 01:12 PM
QUICKEN.EXE & others with EXE gary Computer Support 12 01-19-2004 10:29 AM

Advertisments