Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Palm OS 4.1

Palm OS 4.1

Catwoman

Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....

Thor

awww, poor baby.

"Catwoman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....

DeMoN LaG

Catwoman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....

That's a shame. If someone gives it to you for free, then there will be a
starving programmer needing food and rent money. Bitch

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Catwoman

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:39:38 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:

>Catwoman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> Starving student here, needs Palm OS 4.1....
>>

>That's a shame. If someone gives it to you for free, then there will be a
>starving programmer needing food and rent money. Bitch

YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!

Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
dictionary.

DeMoN LaG

Catwoman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!
>
> Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
> dictionary.

You come to a public place and post that you want to intentionally violate
federal law by stealing copywritten materials, then bitch when you find out
no one will help you? BTW:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=PENDEJO

Apparently dictionary.com doesn't know what it means either.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
website: under construction
email/IM for rates/services

You have to go "Urban" to resolve this one......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pendejo

Cheers

"DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> Catwoman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!
> >
> > Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
> > dictionary.
> >

> You come to a public place and post that you want to intentionally violate
> federal law by stealing copywritten materials, then bitch when you find

out
> no one will help you? BTW:
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=PENDEJO
>
> Apparently dictionary.com doesn't know what it means either.
>
> --
> AIM: FrznFoodClerk
> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
> website: under construction
> email/IM for rates/services

Roy@home.net

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:24:42 -0800, Catwoman
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>YOU'RE a punk bitch, PENDEJO!!
>
>Bet you don't know what that word means. Look it up in the
>dictionary.

Don't appreciate the language. M'entiendes Mendez?

Roy - Carpe Noctem