Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Palm OS 4.1

Palm OS 4.1

Marsha

Anyone have Palm OS 4.1 installer or where I can find it for
F-R-E-E-E?

hyenapower

Marsha, downloading Palm OS 4.1 for free is illegal. You will be putting
innocent people out of work, because you will be preventing them from
earning their deserved money. I don't want to see you talk that way, or to
be downloading any copywrited material illegally. Thank you for your
understanding.
"Marsha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Anyone have Palm OS 4.1 installer or where I can find it for
> F-R-E-E-E?

DeMoN LaG

Marsha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone have Palm OS 4.1 installer or where I can find it for
> F-R-E-E-E?

Sine Palm 4.1 is a commercial product, giving it to you for free would be
stealing. Perhaps you don't understand what stealing is, or have never
been stolen from. Don't steal, support the makers, buy the OS.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

hyenapower

GO DEMON! YOU TELL THE THIEF!!!!!! JUST LIKE I DID! STEALING IS WRONG, HOW
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ROBBED!!!!!!!!!! STEALING MAKES ME SICK, AND THIEFS
MAKE ME SICKERS!!! DONT STEAL AND TRY TO ACT ALL CUTE ABOUT IT, LIKE *MOCK*
F-R-E-E-E? *ENDMOCK* THATS NOT CLEVER! BUY IT!!!!!!! FOR PETES SAKE
"DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> Marsha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Anyone have Palm OS 4.1 installer or where I can find it for
> > F-R-E-E-E?

> Sine Palm 4.1 is a commercial product, giving it to you for free would be
> stealing. Perhaps you don't understand what stealing is, or have never
> been stolen from. Don't steal, support the makers, buy the OS.
>
> --
> AIM: FrznFoodClerk
> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
> website: under construction
> email/IM for rates/services

DeMoN LaG

"hyenapower" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> GO DEMON! YOU TELL THE THIEF!!!!!! JUST LIKE I DID! STEALING IS WRONG,
> HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ROBBED!!!!!!!!!! STEALING MAKES ME SICK, AND
> THIEFS MAKE ME SICKERS!!! DONT STEAL AND TRY TO ACT ALL CUTE ABOUT IT,
> LIKE *MOCK* F-R-E-E-E? *ENDMOCK* THATS NOT CLEVER! BUY IT!!!!!!! FOR
> PETES SAKE

How about next time we try posting without all caps? It is rude
(considered screaming) and hard to read. Thanks!

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
website: under construction
email/IM for rates/services

Thor

"hyenapower" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> GO DEMON! YOU TELL THE THIEF!!!!!! JUST LIKE I DID! STEALING IS WRONG, HOW
> WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ROBBED!!!!!!!!!! STEALING MAKES ME SICK, AND THIEFS
> MAKE ME SICKERS!!! DONT STEAL AND TRY TO ACT ALL CUTE ABOUT IT, LIKE

*MOCK*
> F-R-E-E-E? *ENDMOCK* THATS NOT CLEVER! BUY IT!!!!!!! FOR PETES SAKE

Yeah, like that copy of winzip you are still using well beyond the trial
period, just because you wanted to be "naughty".

Pot to kettle: "You are black".

Calvin Crumrine

DeMoN LaG wrote:
> Marsha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>Anyone have Palm OS 4.1 installer or where I can find it for
>>F-R-E-E-E?

> Sine Palm 4.1 is a commercial product, giving it to you for free would be
> stealing. Perhaps you don't understand what stealing is, or have never
> been stolen from. Don't steal, support the makers, buy the OS.

I've never run across Palm OS when it wasn't embedded-what would it be
used for & why would anyone want it who didn't have a device that
already contained it?

The most obvioius 'answer' would be for developing Palm applications-but
there's a free Palm OS emulator for that.

Catwoman

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:38:21 -0900, Calvin Crumrine
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>DeMoN LaG wrote:
>> Marsha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>>Anyone have Palm OS 4.1 installer or where I can find it for
>>>F-R-E-E-E?

>> Sine Palm 4.1 is a commercial product, giving it to you for free would be
>> stealing. Perhaps you don't understand what stealing is, or have never
>> been stolen from. Don't steal, support the makers, buy the OS.
>>

>I've never run across Palm OS when it wasn't embedded-what would it be
>used for & why would anyone want it who didn't have a device that
>already contained it?
>
>The most obvioius 'answer' would be for developing Palm applications-but
>there's a free Palm OS emulator for that.

Calvine, I got a Palm Vx for Xmas with OS 3.5 pre-installed.. On the
Palm website, it says the OS can be upgraded to 4.1. OS 4.1 has the
feature where you can write notes directly on the screen (no grafitti
or keyboard), a cool feature I want that you get with current models.
But the OS is $40.00. Love you e-mail address "non of your...
Is that for real?

DeMoN LaG

Catwoman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Calvine, I got a Palm Vx for Xmas with OS 3.5 pre-installed.. On the
> Palm website, it says the OS can be upgraded to 4.1. OS 4.1 has the
> feature where you can write notes directly on the screen (no grafitti
> or keyboard), a cool feature I want that you get with current models.
> But the OS is $40.00. Love you e-mail address "non of your...
> Is that for real?

Great, some hard work went into making that OS with neat features, so if
you want it you pay for it. I don't decide "Man, I'd rather drive a Ford
Mustang than my Chevy Cavalier because the Mustang is such a great car" and
go steal one so I don't have to pay for it. Why do people like you
consider it different to steal software than stealing tangible items? Hard
work went into both, and it's stealing either way.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
website: under construction
email/IM for rates/services

Thor

"Catwoman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:38:21 -0900, Calvin Crumrine
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >DeMoN LaG wrote:
> >> Marsha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >> Sine Palm 4.1 is a commercial product, giving it to you for free would

be
> >> stealing. Perhaps you don't understand what stealing is, or have never
> >> been stolen from. Don't steal, support the makers, buy the OS.
> >>

> >I've never run across Palm OS when it wasn't embedded-what would it be
> >used for & why would anyone want it who didn't have a device that
> >already contained it?
> >
> >The most obvioius 'answer' would be for developing Palm applications-but
> >there's a free Palm OS emulator for that.

> Calvine, I got a Palm Vx for Xmas with OS 3.5 pre-installed.. On the
> Palm website, it says the OS can be upgraded to 4.1. OS 4.1 has the
> feature where you can write notes directly on the screen (no grafitti
> or keyboard), a cool feature I want that you get with current models.

Check the various Palm freeware/shareware websites. There are 3rd party
Palmware apps that can give your Palm the capability you want without
upgrading the OS. I had a Palm VIIx, and I found a ton of apps online that
can store freehand notes. Take the time to search around for them, and
you'll find them.