Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Smarter search????

Smarter search????

BillKirch

Everytime I do a google search this thing keeps popping up.. I've done a
spyware search but it's still there . where did this come from and how do I get
rid of it?? thanks BG

DeMoN LaG

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)oads (BillKirch) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Everytime I do a google search this thing keeps popping up.. I've done
> a spyware search but it's still there . where did this come from and
> how do I get rid of it?? thanks BG

Google for Spybot, download it and run it.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

hyenapower

YOU SHOULD BECOME A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LIKE FENTON HARDY FROM THE HARDY
BOYS AND TRACK DOWN THE ADWARE THAT YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION IS UNABLE TO
DETECT. WOULDNT THAT BE COOL. BYE!!!!!
"DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed)oads (BillKirch) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Everytime I do a google search this thing keeps popping up.. I've done
> > a spyware search but it's still there . where did this come from and
> > how do I get rid of it?? thanks BG

> Google for Spybot, download it and run it.
>
> --
> AIM: FrznFoodClerk
> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
> website: under construction
> email/IM for rates/services

Mike the Kiwi

Shows what happens when you have a break from your medication huh!!

"hyenapower" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:S3aHb.471961$Dw6.1386480@attbi_s02...
> YOU SHOULD BECOME A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LIKE FENTON HARDY FROM THE HARDY
> BOYS AND TRACK DOWN THE ADWARE THAT YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION IS UNABLE TO
> DETECT. WOULDNT THAT BE COOL. BYE!!!!!
> "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> > (E-Mail Removed)oads (BillKirch) wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Everytime I do a google search this thing keeps popping up.. I've done
> > > a spyware search but it's still there . where did this come from and
> > > how do I get rid of it?? thanks BG

> > Google for Spybot, download it and run it.
> >
> > --
> > AIM: FrznFoodClerk
> > email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
> > website: under construction
> > Need a technician in the south Jersey area?
> > email/IM for rates/services

Smarter than BigDecimal Class Luc The Perverse Java 6 07-17-2006 07:29 PM
smarter enums Mark A. Gibbs C++ 27 07-18-2004 02:36 PM
Smarter way of doing this? Max M Python 13 02-05-2004 11:29 AM
WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP) Roy Jensen Computer Support 31 01-09-2004 09:15 PM
Faster (smarter?) dictionary building Michael T. Babcock Python 2 10-30-2003 10:19 PM

Advertisments