Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Deleting nat entries in a 828 router

Deleting nat entries in a 828 router

Tim

As a relatively newbee to the Cisco world I am trying to configure some nat
entries in a 828 router.

I'm able to successfully configure entries with commands such as:

ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.3 80 interface dialer0 80

The question is now: How do I delete an entry?

Regards

PES

You need to put a "no" in front. For example:
no ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.3 80 interface dialer0 80

in some cases, there may be a translation in use, in which case you will
have to clear it. To do so go back to the privelege exec mode (hostname#)
and clear it with the clear ip nat translation command. The simplest form
is

clear ip nat trans *

This will clear all nat translations that will be rebuilt at next use of
that translation. If something is continually using the translation that
your are deleting, you may want to take one of the interfaces down.

news:Y9hCb.57450$(E-Mail Removed) k...