Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > not sure if u guys can help me???

not sure if u guys can help me???

milo

hi , not sure if u guys can help me.
Im an old pinball machine fan from since i was a kid. now with a lot of
these sort of games comming available for mobile phones (mine is nokia 3650)
any one know of an aussie website or some where to download a pinball based
game for my phone??
thanks

milo
-----