Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Pre-Pay Music Downloading

Pre-Pay Music Downloading

Brad Petria

Hi,
I recently learned about Walmart's 88 cents a song download
(800-784-3628 info), but they do not accept pre-pay via gift card!!!
Note: I won't use credit card on Web. Do you know of a music
download site that accepts pre-pay (pay outside of Web)?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Tip for your old computer (reduce discard pollution too):

If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to backup
your software by transferring files/folders from your new computer or laptop
to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer
using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site).

http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/52792.html (info or download)

=The Anti-n00b=

!!!WARNING!!!

Our trolls are on a specialized diet. Please do not feed them!

"Brad Petria" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I recently learned about Walmart's 88 cents a song download
> (800-784-3628 info), but they do not accept pre-pay via gift card!!!
> Note: I won't use credit card on Web. Do you know of a music
> download site that accepts pre-pay (pay outside of Web)?
>
> Thanks in advance, Brad
>
> Tip for your old computer (reduce discard pollution too):
>
> If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to

backup
> your software by transferring files/folders from your new computer or

laptop
> to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer
> using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site).
>
> http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/52792.html (info or download)

Matt Ferrari

"=The Anti-n00b=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> !!!WARNING!!!
>
> Our trolls are on a specialized diet. Please do not feed them!

or repost their entire message and url like you did......