Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > xp one key desk top ?

xp one key desk top ?

dale

Is there one key to hit to bring up desk top like we could with older
windows by hitting MS flag key? I couldn't find it in search.

Thor

the windows "flag" key alone, does the very same thing in XP as it did in
previous versions of windows. It brings up the start menu when pressed.
Using the "flag" key in conjuction with the "D" key will switch you
immediately to the desktop.

"dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there one key to hit to bring up desk top like we could with older
> windows by hitting MS flag key? I couldn't find it in search.

dale

Thanks Thor, Thats what I was looking for. I found a lot of short cut
keys here but not that.
http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut.htm

Thor wrote:
> the windows "flag" key alone, does the very same thing in XP as it did in
> previous versions of windows. It brings up the start menu when pressed.
> Using the "flag" key in conjuction with the "D" key will switch you
> immediately to the desktop.
>

> ..
> "dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Is there one key to hit to bring up desk top like we could with older
>>windows by hitting MS flag key? I couldn't find it in search.

Free Web Based Help Desk Software, Help Desk Solution And CustomerSupport Software cw Computer Support 0 12-22-2007 03:38 AM
Desk top shortcut John Smith ASP .Net 2 11-04-2005 09:34 PM
Copying music from desk top to laptop =?Utf-8?B?Q2hlZiBKIERvZ2c=?= Wireless Networking 1 10-26-2005 10:59 PM
wireless networking a desk top and wireless laptop togeather =?Utf-8?B?bWlrY2tvejc0?= Wireless Networking 1 07-15-2005 04:25 PM
Actuate/Java developer--top nyc fixed income trading desk Patrick Burke Java 0 05-19-2004 03:27 PM

Advertisments