Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Forfreeinfo.com looking for moderators (with possible $ benefits)

Forfreeinfo.com looking for moderators (with possible $ benefits)

Steve

Hey everyone!

We at forfreeinfo.com are looking to grow our site into a large
deal/coupon site available online. Currently we are seeking new
moderators for the upcoming site. Please visit www.forfreeinfo.com to
register. As the site grows we are considering offering compensation
for your time and work. You can contact us on the site if you are
interested. Visit us at http://www.forfreeinfo.com.

Forfreeinfo.com offers a large range of features that are truly
designed to make saving money easier. Our goal is to combine the best
features all into one place to save you time looking for deals. Check
out the new site and give us your feedback. We are looking to improve
and grow based on your comments!

-Steve
Admin Forfreeinfo.com