Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > About new Cisco router ipv6

About new Cisco router ipv6

curro

Hello,

I am a network administrator and I would thank your help about this
question. My company want to deploy an IPv6 network. We have an IPv6
network in other city and we would like to connect them. I would need:

A router that routes IPv6 traffic (there is no much traffic needs). I
think it should have installed 12.3(2)T IOS, shouldn't it?
It should have at least two Fast Ethernet interfaces and two serial
interfaces.
It should have an E1 interface to connect us to the other city.

What would you recommended? I trust in your wisdom about Cisco. Thank
you very much in advance.

Bye
Curro