Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cannot view Video clips

Cannot view Video clips

Fred J

On my Laptop Toshiba Satellite 4010CDT WindowsME can not review
Video clips, Movie clips I can view. When I click on a Video clip
the Windows Media Player comes up with a message" The Windows
Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the
Player does not support the format you are trying to play".
What should I do to be able to view Video clips? Thanks Fred

Calvin Crumrine

Fred J wrote:
> On my Laptop Toshiba Satellite 4010CDT WindowsME can not review
> Video clips, Movie clips I can view. When I click on a Video clip
> the Windows Media Player comes up with a message" The Windows
> Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the
> Player does not support the format you are trying to play".
> What should I do to be able to view Video clips? Thanks Fred

Generically, video clips & movie clips are the same thing. You might get
some help if you were more specific, as in specifying the format with
which you have having trouble.

Kenny Cargill

Try QuickTime player.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/