Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Laptop on and off.. with quick bluescreen

Laptop on and off.. with quick bluescreen

BillKirch

When I turn my Laptop on, it boots all the way and then will cut to a lot of
text on a blue screen... for about a second... I can never read it fast enough
.. It does this about 2-3 times then stays on. anyone know what the problem
might be? thanks.......BG

Zog Weaver

Hi Bill,

If you want to read the text on the blue screen, do this: right-click on My
Computer, scroll down the list and click on Properties. In the System
Properties windows, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Settings
button under Startup and Recovery. In the resulting window, under Sytem
Failure, remove the check mark beside Automatically restart. This "should"
keep your system from rebooting and allow you to read the text, and maybe
get an idea as to what's wrong.

Zog

news:(E-Mail Removed)...