Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Printer, which printer...

Printer, which printer...

ArtKramr

>Subject: Re: Printer, which printer...
>From: "Night_Seer" ecamacho4at hotmail dot com
>Date: 12/12/03 8:04 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>The Ancient One wrote:
>> "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Ah I did not know that. I hope mine doesn't have that problem,
>>> its a newer photo model. I totally blanked on the fact that he
>>> owned an epson before, but I have to ask...this is to the OP...have
>>> you ever used inkjet refill kits or cartridges?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Night_Seer
>>>

>> IMHO Epson has the best photo print quality, I have tried HP and
>> Cannon and loved them both for general printing, but not photo
>> printing, which makes up the bulk of my printer use.

>Same here...I'd rather print out PDFs of documents and save paper, but I
>do a lot of photo printing.
>--
>Night_Seer

Look at the new Epson Stylus Photo R300, Stunning prints, High
resolution,loaded with features.Only $167.00

Regards,

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: