Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > back up my stargate sg1 dvd

back up my stargate sg1 dvd

Diehard

does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried dvdxopy
that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does thier dvdxcopy
express.

Is there anyway to do that?

Plato

Diehard wrote:

> does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried dvdxopy
> that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does thier dvdxcopy
> express.

One may try:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Todd Howard

I dont think Clone has DVD capabilities yet does it?
TH
"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:3fd77e17$0$57190$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Diehard wrote:
> >
> > does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried

dvdxopy
> > that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does thier

dvdxcopy
> > express.

> One may try:
> http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html
>

> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

Todd Howard

Oh and to the OP...try www.dvdrhelp.com
TH
"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:3fd77e17$0$57190$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Diehard wrote:
> >
> > does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried

dvdxopy
> > that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does thier

dvdxcopy
> > express.

> One may try:
> http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html
>

> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

Calvin Crumrine

Plato wrote:
> Diehard wrote:
>
>>does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried dvdxopy
>>that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does thier dvdxcopy
>>express.

> One may try:
> http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html

It appears that CloneCD will only copy CD's. I did find AnyDVD on the
site ( http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html ) that might accomplish
what he wants though.

Diehard

"Calvin Crumrine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Plato wrote:
> > Diehard wrote:
> >
> >>does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried

dvdxopy
> >>that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does thier

dvdxcopy
> >>express.

> > One may try:
> > http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html
> >

> It appears that CloneCD will only copy CD's. I did find AnyDVD on the
> site ( http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html ) that might accomplish
> what he wants though.

Anydvd does not back up then burn dvd's.

Calvin Crumrine

Diehard wrote:

> "Calvin Crumrine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Plato wrote:

> dvdxopy

> dvdxcopy

>>>One may try:
>>>http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html
>>>

>>It appears that CloneCD will only copy CD's. I did find AnyDVD on the
>>site ( http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html ) that might accomplish
>>what he wants though.
>>

> Anydvd does not back up then burn dvd's.

Nope, but did you read about what it *does* do?

Diehard

"Calvin Crumrine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Diehard wrote:
>
> > "Calvin Crumrine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > dvdxopy

> > dvdxcopy

> >>It appears that CloneCD will only copy CD's. I did find AnyDVD on the
> >>site ( http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html ) that might accomplish
> >>what he wants though.
> >>

> > Anydvd does not back up then burn dvd's.
> >

> Nope, but did you read about what it *does* do?

yeah, nothing i need. i need to back up my dvd stargate sg1 so that it will
be able to burn to one or two dvd's exactly like if you used dvdxcopy and
anydvd did not say anything about doing that.

Night_Seer

Diehard wrote:
> does anyone know how to back up stargate sg1 episode dvd's ? i tried
> dvdxopy that i just bought last night and it does not work nor does
> thier dvdxcopy express.
>
> Is there anyway to do that?

Out of curiosity, what happens when you try and do it through DVD X
Copy? I have been backing up movies with that, and I haven't had any
problems yet.

--
Night_Seer

Calvin Crumrine

Diehard wrote:
> "Calvin Crumrine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Diehard wrote:
>>

>>>"Calvin Crumrine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>dvdxopy

>>>dvdxcopy

>>>Anydvd does not back up then burn dvd's.
>>>

>>Nope, but did you read about what it *does* do?
>>

> yeah, nothing i need. i need to back up my dvd stargate sg1 so that it will
> be able to burn to one or two dvd's exactly like if you used dvdxcopy and
> anydvd did not say anything about doing that.

Quote:
With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy,
InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies.
EndQuote

I'm not familiar with dvdxcopy but I assume it's a copy tool like
CloneDVD, etc?