Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Problems with Samsung wireless keyboard and mouse

Problems with Samsung wireless keyboard and mouse

Ian Pace

I have a Time laptop computer with Windows XP. I also have a Samsung
wireless keyboard and mouse, which I have just recently installed (it
had two PS-2 leads, for which I bought a PS-2/USB adaptor, as my
machine just has USB sockets). After installing with the CD-ROM
provided with the keyboard/mouse, I have been able to get the keyboard
to work, but not the mouse (in each case using the ID button on the
receiver, then that on the respective device). Also, the keyboard
repetition is slower than I would like (slower than that on the laptop
keyboard). How can I change the wireless keyboard's repeat rate? (on
the 'keyboard' option on Control Panel, it is set to maximum, but that
is presumably just for the laptop keyboard). And any thoughts on what
I might do to get the mouse to work? Any suggestions would be much
appreciated.

Ian