Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cache File

Cache File

Chuck

In WIN98, how do I empty the cache file?

Thanks,

Chuck

LarryLamb

"Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:3fd486ce_4@127.0.0.1...
> In WIN98, how do I empty the cache file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck

Caches can be safely cleared out using the delete function in Windows Explorer.
Internet Explorer stores them in a sub folder in Windows called Temporary
Internet Files.

John \O\

news:Sd2Bb.32991$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > In WIN98, how do I empty the cache file?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Chuck
> >

> Caches can be safely cleared out using the delete function in Windows

Explorer.
> Internet Explorer stores them in a sub folder in Windows called Temporary
> Internet Files.

or when in the IE browser, use TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS then click on the
"Delete Files" button.

JJ