Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help! help! help! Very urgent!

help! help! help! Very urgent!

Jones

Hi,
I have a PC with 3 HDs and use RexEdit and I have a motherboard Asus
P4C800. I have 3 HD "C" with Win XP, "D" with some sound music
(container) and "E" with files for editing.
I had finished a documentary after months of work and I now have a
great problem.
Now when make a click on a saved icon with RexEdit a page goes out and
says: "no disk space." I have many saved icons and every icon has the
same problem.
When I make the reboot of my PC I see this writing: "No driver
attached to fasttrak controller."
In fact I see a "? " on HD "D" where there are some files but not
connected with editing. I repeat, in this HD I have music. Every HDs
are perfectly entire.
I have put again the old driver but the problem it is the same. Why?
I am very anxious.
thanks

bye Jones