Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cd Rom

Cd Rom

Brad

Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because local store
has them on sale for $50

Michael-NC

BestBuy has them on sale for 19.99.

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Z1wzb.11616$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because local

store
> has them on sale for $50

bambam

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Z1wzb.11616$(E-Mail Removed):

> Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because
> local store has them on sale for $50

I have had one for nearly 3 years, no problems.
It's old and slow (4x) and soon to be sent to the kids computer,
because I'm going to get a DVD Writer. ;o)

--
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow

Brad

Sorry forgot to mention thats canadian $
"Michael-NC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nAxzb.52756$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> BestBuy has them on sale for 19.99.
>
> "Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Z1wzb.11616$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because local

> store
> > has them on sale for $50

Brad

Thanks I rember they used to be good in cd roms. finially replacing my 8x it
will be so nice to have buffer underrun protection
news:5mCzb.11352$(E-Mail Removed)...