Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > 2 side to 1 side DVD

2 side to 1 side DVD

Arnaud and Katrina

Guys,

I have the stargate movie but they've put it on 2 side DVDs and have to
change it half way thru it.
Anyone know how can I burn it to only one side DVD using nero? or what do I
need?

THanks.

Arnaud

Oldus Fartus

Arnaud and Katrina wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I have the stargate movie but they've put it on 2 side DVDs and have to
> change it half way thru it.
> Anyone know how can I burn it to only one side DVD using nero? or what do I
> need?
>
> THanks.
>
> Arnaud

If it is the version I am thinking of, it has the theatrical version on
one side, and the extended version on the other (with about nine minutes
extra footage).

You could burn it to only one DVD but you will have to compress it by
ripping using something like DVD Shrink. See www.dvdrhelp.com

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Arnaud and Katrina

yes did that but then how do I rip the files?
"Oldus Fartus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bql40i$6d2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Arnaud and Katrina wrote:
>
> > Guys,
> >
> > I have the stargate movie but they've put it on 2 side DVDs and have to
> > change it half way thru it.
> > Anyone know how can I burn it to only one side DVD using nero? or what

do I
> > need?
> >
> > THanks.
> >
> > Arnaud
> >

> If it is the version I am thinking of, it has the theatrical version on
> one side, and the extended version on the other (with about nine minutes
> extra footage).
>
> You could burn it to only one DVD but you will have to compress it by
> ripping using something like DVD Shrink. See www.dvdrhelp.com
>
> --
> Cheers
> Oldus Fartus

Oldus Fartus

Have a look at the guides at http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdripping#30

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Arnaud and Katrina

thank you got it to work now appreciate your help

news:bqlv1r$i66$(E-Mail Removed)...