Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Copying folders

Copying folders

Turner

I have 2 machines Networked using a router. One machine is WinXP Pro, the
other is Win98SE. I am trying to copy some files, using copy and paste, from
the Win98 (FAT 32) machine to the WinXP (NTFS) machine. I get an error
"Cannot read source Disk" when I attempt to paste the folders on the WinXP
machine. I can copy files this way, but when I try and grab the entire
folder, it does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jerry G.

Make sure that the share for the hard disk is properly set-up, on both
machines.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG