Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Video card?

Video card?

Marc

I'm building a computer around an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and
looking for a video card, preferably something that NewEgg carries.
Any thoughts?

DeMoN LaG

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Marc) wrote in news:cec4b6b9.0312021206.5d812850
@posting.google.com:

> I'm building a computer around an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and
> looking for a video card, preferably something that NewEgg carries.
> Any thoughts?

What are you going to do with it? Gaming? You can get great quality out
of a GeForce 4 Ti series card right now. For newer gaming, I'd recommend
the ATI Radeon line, the 9600 Pro or 9800 line (if you want to go for big
bucks).

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)