Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > AWESOME Game!!!

AWESOME Game!!!

Brad Petria

Hi,

When I was a kid, I loved to play "Connect Four". I searched the
Internet for a game like that to play on my computer. I found "Four"
at www.dosgamesarchive.com. FYI: Click on "games" (list on left).
Games are listed in alphabetical order. What really surprised me, this
game has "artificial intelligence"!!! After playing "Four", many times, over
the past two weeks, I have noticed that this game is more challenging to
play!!!
Brad