Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to install xp-not reading cd?

How to install xp-not reading cd?

todd

Hi-

I am putting xp on a formatted , partiioned drive, but can't get it to
recognize the cd. It's been so long since I had to do this, I don't
remember how. Do I need a 98 bootdisk? I went into cmos and designated
the cd drive as the bootdisk, still stuck.

Help please.

thanx

Jerry G.

You may find some answers here. I did not spend much time looking. This is
a good site for Windows help.
http://www.windows-help.net/index.shtml

Another very good one.
http://www.infinisource.com/

Also, look in the Microsoft site at http://www.microsoft.com they have
some excellent tech help areas that are free.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com