Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Bit Torremt

Bit Torremt

Warren Barr

I am new to .shn trading and was wondering on the average, how long a
typical hour and a half concert should take to download over a cable
modem?

AdamC

"Warren Barr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am new to .shn trading and was wondering on the average, how long a
> typical hour and a half concert should take to download over a cable
> modem?

I can usually download a 200MB+ MPG4 file on Bit Torrent with a good
connection in like 15 minutes at 250+kbp/s. I've been downloading Viva La
Bam episodes from the same person everytime and they are half hour shows (20
min without commercials) so that gives you an idea. It depends on the other
persons connection.

Adam