Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > conflict with winamp and my sound card + speakers

conflict with winamp and my sound card + speakers

morfeus

Hi everyone,
I need a very big help for my trouble;
I have a sound card Creative Soundblaster AudigyPlayer with the speakers
creative Inspire 5.1 5300; the problem is that I want the sound in all the
speakers, in this way I set the mode 5.1; after this change my winamp give
me an error that the sound card is not installed and other errors;
I have win 98 se
Can someone help me???

Thank u so much since now