Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows "My computer" problem

Windows "My computer" problem

John \O\

I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all running fine
but am finding that when I double click on the "My Computer" icon from the
desktop, the window opens but then seems to hang without showing any drives
etc.

Can anyone help ??

JD

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

John "O" wrote:
|| I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all
|| running fine but am finding that when I double click on the "My
|| Computer" icon from the desktop, the window opens but then seems to
|| hang without showing any drives etc.
|| Can anyone help ??

Yes.

But wait, aren't you the same John "O" who is on the **** list?

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp

John \O\

"Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John "O" wrote:
> || I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all
> || running fine but am finding that when I double click on the "My
> || Computer" icon from the desktop, the window opens but then seems to
> || hang without showing any drives etc.
> || Can anyone help ??
>
> Yes.

> || JD
>
> But wait, aren't you the same John "O" who is on the **** list?
>
> --
> Gazwad
>
> Freelance scientist and people tester.
> Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp

Yes, but wait aren't you the one who is in the same hospital as Kadat man ?

PS: Wish I had your brain........cause its brand new as its never been used
!

JD