Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Multiple options after using Drive Image

Multiple options after using Drive Image

Mighty Magpie

I use XP Pro and I frequently copy one hard drive to another using
Powerquest Drive Image

Now, whenever I boot up, I am faced with the option to select from a
number of versions of XP Pro (numbered from 1 to 7 and that number
increases whenever I have used Drive Image)I have 30 seconds to make
my choice

If I do nothing, by default it will automatically load Win XP Pro
anyway so how can I get rid of those other options?

I do not know if this is a Drive Image 'problem' or a Win XP 'problem'

TIA