Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW?

Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW?

John

Hello.

Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW? This should have been
released in the UK some time ago. Our cousins across the pond have
been able to purchase it for a while now.

I saw it advertised on both the Komplett and Blissware sites here, but
it is no longer listed on the latter in the Sapphire section and I've
not been able to access the Komplett site.

I'm beginning to wonder whether I should have just gone for the 9800
AIW instead the amount of time I've been waiting.

The reason I was going to go for the 9600 was because I didn't need a
top of the range card like the 9800, and it also had the additional
feature of a Radio Tuner/Recorder which would come in handy.

Anyway, if you've heard anything about what's happening please let us
know.

Cheers

John

Night_Seer

John wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW? This should have been
> released in the UK some time ago. Our cousins across the pond have
> been able to purchase it for a while now.
>
> I saw it advertised on both the Komplett and Blissware sites here, but
> it is no longer listed on the latter in the Sapphire section and I've
> not been able to access the Komplett site.
>
> I'm beginning to wonder whether I should have just gone for the 9800
> AIW instead the amount of time I've been waiting.
>
> The reason I was going to go for the 9600 was because I didn't need a
> top of the range card like the 9800, and it also had the additional
> feature of a Radio Tuner/Recorder which would come in handy.
>
> Anyway, if you've heard anything about what's happening please let us
> know.
>
> Cheers
>
> John

Sorry I don't know about the UK, but your right we have it here...had it
for a while. I just bought one for my dad's new comp, and it is sweet.
It has loads of stuff, and the radio tuner is nice. Are you sure its
not out? What about this place:

http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_Sapph...aiw_128mb.html

But after looking its a dead link...sorry. I would look around for the
sapphire, as it is the only one coming up on google hits.
--
Night_Seer

Jim

The link worked for me.

Night_Seer

Jim wrote:
> The link worked for me.

I meant the link to the 9600 pro AIW within that link

--
Night_Seer