Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Trying to get rid of p2p file

Trying to get rid of p2p file

Dog

Tried to download Kaaza and it would not work and now I keep getting a P2P
pop up that is trying to access the internet to download its file
..Everything I have tried will not let me delete or get rid of it any way at
all .Can someone tell me how to erase this file without all the smart
remarks. many thanks in advance.

DeMoN LaG

"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:VFwwb.6776$(E-Mail Removed):

> Tried to download Kaaza and it would not work and now I keep getting a
> P2P pop up that is trying to access the internet to download its file
> .Everything I have tried will not let me delete or get rid of it any
> way at all .Can someone tell me how to erase this file without all the
> smart remarks. many thanks in advance.

Download, install, and run Spybot Search and Destroy (search google for the
site). Should eradicate anything like what you are seeing.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Dog

I tried the spybot and the P2P still pops up 27 times still trying to
connect to thye Internet.Any other solutions you can think about.
"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VFwwb.6776$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Tried to download Kaaza and it would not work and now I keep getting a P2P
> pop up that is trying to access the internet to download its file
> .Everything I have tried will not let me delete or get rid of it any way

at
> all .Can someone tell me how to erase this file without all the smart
> remarks. many thanks in advance.

Try looking for it in the Add/Remove Programs area. If that fails, try
MSCONFIG to remove the startup.