Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Geforce 4

Geforce 4

Isildur

My card is a geforce 4 440 8x tv out, if i restart my computer the normal
way (start, turn of comp, or for security updates etc) sometimes the monitor
won't click on, and i have to manually restart a few times for it to work.
I know this isn't a monitor problem as a Geforce 2 and an on-board card both
worked fine with the monitor.
btw, it works fine if i power off and on/shut down start up.

DeMoN LaG

"Isildur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bpqhof$rsm$(E-Mail Removed):

> My card is a geforce 4 440 8x tv out, if i restart my computer the
> normal way (start, turn of comp, or for security updates etc)
> sometimes the monitor won't click on, and i have to manually restart a
> few times for it to work. I know this isn't a monitor problem as a
> Geforce 2 and an on-board card both worked fine with the monitor.
> btw, it works fine if i power off and on/shut down start up.

I had this same problem with the same exact type of card (GF4 MX440 TVOUT),
and I never found a solution

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)