Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Tweak UI

Tweak UI

Joe

Ok, once again I downloaded some updates on windows 98se. Now using Tweak UI, I can't get rid of the arrows. Someone once told me how to replace a dill file from my windows cd and now I don't remember how. Any information on extracting the right file or prodecure. Please let me know,
Joe

bambam

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Ok, once again I downloaded some updates on windows 98se.

Try this first-

http://www.bootdisk.com/html.htm

NoOne

If you are reffering to the short cut arrows, you can resize the icons and
they will go away.
"bambam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FkEvb.9008$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
> > Ok, once again I downloaded some updates on windows 98se.

> Try this first-
>
> http://www.bootdisk.com/html.htm
>
> --
> I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Joe

I need to replace the Shell32.dill file. I've forgotten how to go about extracting it from my windows 98se disk.
Thank You,
Joe

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:3zBvb.873$ML6.735@fed1read01...
Ok, once again I downloaded some updates on windows 98se. Now using Tweak UI, I can't get rid of the arrows. Someone once told me how to replace a dill file from my windows cd and now I don't remember how. Any information on extracting the right file or prodecure. Please let me know,
Joe

NoOne

Put the 98SE CD in the CD ROM or DVD drive.
Open the folder you want to place the file to. (Folder where Shell32.dll
resides)
Do a search of the CD to find the location of the file you want.
Right click on the file and while still holding the button down, drag to
file from the CD to the folder you want it in.
Let go of the button and select "Copy"
When asked if you want to replace the existing file, select "Yes".