Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Zip Code Database

Zip Code Database

Tarheel

I have the zip codes from the USPS in an Access 2000 database available for
immediate download for $2.50 via PayPal. Visit
http://www.digital-recovery.com/zip_code_database.htm for additional info
and to download a demo of the database.

MrToad

"Tarheel" <(E-Mail Removed)> Ran in the back door and
shouted news:WRcvb.11040$(E-Mail Removed) link.net:

> I have the zip codes from the USPS in an Access 2000 database
> available for immediate download for $2.50 via PayPal.

<snip>

Spam spam spam spam spam

--
MrToad