Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MP3 Tag editor

MP3 Tag editor

Phil

I'm looking for an MP3 tag editor and cataloguing program to organise my
collection. I would like it to be able to do the following:

- Generate directories based on tag info and determine track tag info based
on directories
- Clean up track names
- Handle large numbers of files (~30gig)
- Have the ability to be relatively quick to perform the above once I get my
settings worked out.

I don't mind paying for the right program so it can be shareware, freeware
or a commercial program.

Thanks,

Phil

Night_Seer

Phil wrote:
> I'm looking for an MP3 tag editor and cataloguing program to organise
> my collection. I would like it to be able to do the following:
>
> - Generate directories based on tag info and determine track tag info
> based on directories
> - Clean up track names
> - Handle large numbers of files (~30gig)
> - Have the ability to be relatively quick to perform the above once I
> get my settings worked out.
>
> I don't mind paying for the right program so it can be shareware,
> freeware or a commercial program.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

I use a little proggy called Tag & Rename. I love it, and I paid for
it. I believe it does everything you suggested, but you can try out the
demo and see for yourself. Here it is:

http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm

--
Night_Seer

MP3 tag editor. Rolf Computer Support 4 06-18-2010 08:52 AM
Need Simple MP3 Tag Editor Z.S. Computer Support 8 09-28-2003 11:27 PM

Advertisments