Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > k7som+

k7som+

Flagg

anyone know where i can get a cd that was supposed to come with this
motherboard? i hooked one up but can not get the display to change and
think i need the cd for some drivers...
tia

DeMoN LaG

"Flagg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:FGCub.241539$HS4.2121435
@attbi_s01:

> anyone know where i can get a cd that was supposed to come with this
> motherboard? i hooked one up but can not get the display to change and
> think i need the cd for some drivers...

Have you checked the manufacturer's website? If I'm not mistaken, that's
an ECS board, right?

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)