Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > palm pilot

palm pilot

Tony

I need to buy a plam pilot, but I want it to be compatable with
Macromedia Flash. I checked the manufacturar's website(s),
MAcromedia.com, etc. and I could not find any usefull information.
Does anybody know if Macromedia flash is compatable with Palm Pilots?
I want to be able to view .swf files in the web browser, and/or run
projector files (.exe) in the PalmOS. If this is not possible on a
Palm Pilot (I was thinking Palm Zire 21), then does anybody know if I
can create .exe files that will work on a Palm Pilot with things like
Visual Basic or Visual C++? I really don't know a whole lot about Palm
Pilots, so any info on creating apps for these would be great. Thanx

»Tony

P.S. To reply via email, use this address:
and not
(E-Mail Removed)