Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > double display

double display

ada meyer

I just installed a second hand Nec multiscan monitor. It works fine, but I
get a double display, is there anybody who can help me? Thanks
A.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

ada meyer wrote:
> I just installed a second hand Nec multiscan monitor. It works fine, but I
> get a double display, is there anybody who can help me? Thanks

JC Allison:
What were you expecting? You wanted the image to be spread across two
screens? It can be either way of two ways with, which can be accessed by
selecting the <DISPLAY> icon <CONTROL PANEL>. If you have a dual head AGP
card, <DISPLAY> it will give you access to the variables and choices. HTH