Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > opening outlook express e-mail

opening outlook express e-mail

Stephen

Any way to make the message open up full size when you double click on the
header,it always opens as a small window that I have to resize. thanks,
Steve.

Thor

simply drag the corners to make the window fit the screen, then hold the
shift button while clicking the "X" to close the window. Then next time you
open a message window, it will remain the same way. You can't make it open
in the "maximized" state, but following the instructions I just gave you
will produce virtually the same result.

"Stephen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AQLtb.4282$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any way to make the message open up full size when you double click on the
> header,it always opens as a small window that I have to resize. thanks,
> Steve.

Stephen

Thanks Thor, the right answer to the question, as usual.