Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > USB question

USB question

Pete Holden

I have a computer with a USB 1 connection. Can I buy any hub and any cable
or, if the hub or cable says it's USB 2.0 compliant will it not work for me?

Pete

Spike

2.O is backward compatable with 1.1. So, yes.