Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: FW: Check out critical pack which comes from the Microsoft

Re: FW: Check out critical pack which comes from the Microsoft

Netuser 58

x-no-archive:yes

This is the false Microsoft message with a SWEN worm attachment being
posted to many newsgroups. Disregard the message and DO NOT OPEN THE
ATTACHMENT. It is NOT a patch or an update - it is the SWEN worm!!!