Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Making a compliation using NERO ver 5.5.5.9

Making a compliation using NERO ver 5.5.5.9

John \O\

Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be able to add
audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day to day basis as I'm
finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my CD out of the tray & requesting
that I insert an empty medium.

I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the disk.

Any ideas.

JD

DogBrain

John "O" wrote:
> Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be able
> to add audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day to day
> basis as I'm finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my CD out of
> the tray & requesting that I insert an empty medium.
>
> I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the disk.
>
> Any ideas.
>
> JD

You can't make multisession cd with audio cdda

bambam

"John \"O\"" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:n%Prb.4656$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be
> able to add audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day
> to day basis as I'm finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my
> CD out of the tray & requesting that I insert an empty medium.
>
> I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the
> disk.

http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq03.html#S3-48

You should bookmark the site above as it is very useful.

--
Remember, half the people you know are below average.

John \O\

"bambam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WqVrb.6260$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "John \"O\"" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:n%Prb.4656$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be
> > able to add audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day
> > to day basis as I'm finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my
> > CD out of the tray & requesting that I insert an empty medium.
> >
> > I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the
> > disk.

> http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq03.html#S3-48
>
> You should bookmark the site above as it is very useful.
>
> --
> Remember, half the people you know are below average.

That was very helpful, thanks.

JD