Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > E-Mail Headers in Outlook Express

E-Mail Headers in Outlook Express

Adam Steiner

Hey,

I'm trying to figure out how to see all of the headers in Outlook Express.
I have the 'All Headers' option checked, but they dont show up. Is it
possible that my mail server is stripping the headers when I download the
messages?

Thanks,

Adam

Chet

You can see the entire header by right clicking on the mail listing and
selecting "Properties" then click the "details" tab.
"Adam Steiner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Hey,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to see all of the headers in Outlook Express.
> I have the 'All Headers' option checked, but they dont show up. Is it
> possible that my mail server is stripping the headers when I download the
> messages?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Adam

Adam Steiner