Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > file convertion

file convertion

jim

Hi again

Can anyone tell me how to convert Real Audio files (RMS) to standard MP3.
I d/l'd some audio which can only be played on my Real Player but would like
to play in Windows Media Player.

On another note I have WMP, Winamp, Real Player for my audio and WMP, Zoom
Player and Power DVD for AVI etc. The only media player that can combines
the two areas well is, in my experience, WMP. However I would like to use
something other than WMP (a non microsoft product) a) cos im bored of it and
b) I use enough MS stuff already.
Can anyone suggest a free, customisable and updatable(?) player.

thnx
jim