Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > javascript

javascript

123tee

do i have to learn java script or any other programming language( cold
fusion, oracle,etc.) before i recieve webmaster certification? i
already know how to do basic html photoshop and dreamweaver. i want
to learn flash and begin my own web business. there are people who
want me to do websites for them but i don't know if i'm good enough.
my question is do i have enough credentials based on what i plan to
learn and what i know or do i need more (javascript coldfusion
oracle,etc.)? if i need more what do i need?

Chet

You have to learn the skills to perform whatever services you are selling.
You are "good enough" if your clients are satisfied with your results.
There are a lot of people out there with some sore of certificate that
haven't the sense of a frog. Most important is that you continue learning
and be willing to develop skills as new tasks and new technologies come
along.
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...