Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > playing cds in my dvd player

playing cds in my dvd player

milo

Blankok ive put some videos ive downloaded off the net and my dvd player in the lounge
room says it can play dvd, vcd, wma etc does that mean things that i play thru windows media player??

any ideas??

milo

Kenny

If you mean a stand alone DVD player connected to the TV it will play these
through the TV. If you're transferring video to CDR/CDRW for this purpose
do it as VCD or SVCD. Very easy to do with Nero.

--

Kenny

"milo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Blankok ive put some videos ive downloaded off the net and my dvd player in
the lounge
room says it can play dvd, vcd, wma etc does that mean things that i play
thru windows media player??

any ideas??

milo

Kenny

Should have qualified that by saying very easy in Nero if they're already in
MPEG format, more difficult if AVI or other formats.

--

Kenny

news:bobfop$1ca6uf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...