Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > New Dells

New Dells

Peace2Peace

I think Dell is thinking of changing its brand name to HELL.

Hi JC

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:23:52 GMT
"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've had a bad experience with Dell customer service and support as well.
> That includes phone calls that were a total waste of time and direct email
> questions that only received the "form letter" answer and a run around. Now
> they won't even respond to my emails. Of course why should they? I'm only
> a customer who sent them a great deal of money not too long ago! I regret
> ever buying anything from them.
>

> "Swizzard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > I see that some new Dell desktops are sold without any floppy drive or
> > CD r/w therefore no means to back up. Is this normal practice now? It
> > is an utterly stupid idea. Like buying a car without a spare wheel.
> >
> > Has anyone tried communicating to Dell's call centre in India? Can you
> > understand them, was the line crisp and clear? Not when I tried and
> > also I got routed to the switchboard twice when I wanted Sales. Do
> > they want to sell computers?
> >
> > pullgees

Albert Day

I'm glad I read this, I will never buy a Dell computer.
news:3fa74f69$0$95875$(E-Mail Removed)...